Below is a list of our U.K. Publications for the last 6 months. If you are looking for reports older than 6 months please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact your account rep
Please use the filters on the right to search for a specific date or topic.
- Over three-quarters of firms’ bank loans are floating rate; interest payments will absorb 20% of profits soon.
- In total, firms’ financial assets are worth more than bank & bond debt, but they are mismatched between firms.
- The change in firms’ borrowing costs has been a good leading indicator of employment and capex in the past.
Samuel Tombs (UK Economist)U.K.
- Business investment rose again in Q2, as key uncertainties faded and supply constraints began to ease.
- We expect a further rebound in H2; balance sheets are strong and investment intentions still are high.
- But we doubt capex will return to its pre-Brexit share of GDP; the U.K is a less desirable place to invest.