Best viewed on a device with a bigger screen...
Below is a list of our Global Publications for the last 6 months. If you are looking for reports older than 6 months please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact your account rep
Please use the filters on the right to search for a specific date or topic.
- In one line: Surprisingly resilient on a sequential basis.
In one line: Upward revision nothing to write home about.
- In one line: Ugly, but we expect a resilient economy in Q4.
- In one line: A decent rebound, but unsustainable.
- In one line: A good start to Q3, but a modest downtrend will emerge soon.
- In one line: Solid; services are expanding strongly.
- In one line: The recession continues.
- In one line: A solid end to Q2, despite high inflation.
- In one line: A modest contraction in May, but Q2 was still decent.
- In one line: The recovery continued in Q2.
- In one line: The soft landing continues, at least for now.
Change View: List Small Grid
Filter by Keyword
Filter by Publication Type
Filter by Date
(6 months only; older publications available on request)
Access Key Enabled Navigation
Keywords for: Global
Global Document Vault, Pantheon Macro, Pantheon Macroeconomics, independent macro research, independent research, ian shepherdson, economic intelligence